Followers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Blue, green, and yellow!

*Edit* I know these colors are beautiful but I just found out that Calypso Minerals has been taking people's money and not sending them the products they've ordered.  So please don't order from them!  I don't know about dupes for all of the colors but Glamour Doll Eyes has a color called "Mingles" which is a good dupe for "True Blue".  I'm so sorry!*

I was so excited when I got my new makeup that I ordered in the mail yesterday so of course I had to use it today.  Out of the colors I got, the one that stood out the most to me is the color "True Blue" so I wanted to make that the focus so I went with that and here's what I came up with today:







I'm quite pleased with the way that this came out.  I think (for whatever reason) that this looks really nice against my eyes.  Here are the swatches again, just to show you
and here's what my order from Calypso Minerals etsy store looked like (the swatches are the colors in that stacker thing, I still have to swatch the others)

So the products I used today are:
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "milk" 
( I ALWAYS use some sort of sticky base when applying a loose pigment!)
C.M. "True Blue"
C.M. "Sublime"
C.M. "Lemon Sorbet"
just a little little bit of a C.M. matte black pigment 
NYX "White" shadow
Inglot 393 P for highlight shimmer
Revlon Colorstay "black" liquid liner
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Oily/Combination skin in "Buff" and In"Sand Beige" mixed
Maybelline Dark Circle Treatment eraser thing in "Fair"
Maybelline Super Stay concealer
Covergirl Professional loose powder in "translucent fair"
ELF blush/bronzer duo
Inglot blush 26
Inglot 393 P eyeshadow as a cheek highlight

Lips:
See those 3 lip products on the left in my haul picture?  I used that little tube with the peachy color layered under MAC "Boy Bait" cremesheen glass.

That's my look for today and I'm super pleased with it!  I hope you guys like it too!  Thank you all so much!!!!  Have a great weekend!  I'm so excited because my niece (she's 1 1/2) is coming to stay with me this weekend from New York.  I haven't seen her since June so I'm super excited!!!  Talk to you later!!

6 comments:

  1. Love this on you! It makes your inner eye color come out...if that makes sense! haha Love it! I don't know if you caught it in my fotd post but I LOVE how you always have the pop of color under your eye...I am trying to do more of that cause I just love how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow love the look very pretty, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this does make your eyes pop. And I'm so jealous you can wear color so heavy under your eyes, I look like a clown when I try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What incredible, vibrant colours! A stunning look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My god, can we just like, trade faces, eyes and hair please!? You are so gorgeous. And the makeup? Flawless and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Miranda: I don't know how I missed that haha, I did read your post! Thank you so much!!

    @jyz: thank you!!

    @Angie: Thank you! I was surprised at how much I liked it against my eyes.

    @olgiepolgie: Thank you!!

    @Ronnie: why would you want my face, hair, and eyes when you can look like you! When you figure out how to trade let me know, I'm in!!

    ReplyDelete