Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kreativ and Stylish Blogger Awards


Charlotte Sparkle (In the Pink Fog) awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger award and I'm so grateful!  Thank you so much!  I really appreciate it!

And also Sumitha (Be Beauty-licious) awarded me the Stylish blogger award so thank you as well!


The rules for this award are:

Write 10 facts about yourself and pass the award to 10 bloggers and tell them about the award.



I'm not sure if all awards have you give facts about yourself but you all are going to know everything about me haha.
1.  I am shy.  I do not like to walk up to random people and talk to them, it makes me anxious haha.
2.  I'm also very quiet.  I am the "listener" in almost all of my relationships.  
3.  I get distracted really easily.  I go somewhere to do something and along the way find something else I need to do and never actually do what I set out to do to begin with.
4.  I used to play basketball and softball but then I tore my ACL and meniscus so that ended that.
5.  I just got into watching i-Carly on Nickelodeon with my daughter and actually think it's really funny.
6.  I have never done any type of drugs and I never intend on it.  
7.  I had my daughter when I was pretty young, I was 20.  I've learned a lot from her.
8.  I'm kind of a teeny bopper.  I still listen to old school Britney Spears, N*Sync, Christina Aguilera, etc haha.
9.  I am a Christian.  A lot of people will hear that and think that I'm going to hit you over the head with a Bible.  I would never do that.  I whole-heartedly believe that those "Christians" who say that "God hates Gays" (for example) are not Christians.  I believe in loving people, not condemning them.
10.  I am eternally optimistic haha.  I'm definitely one of the people who sees the glass as half full.  


Now for people to award.... I know this got tricky last time because a lot of the people I follow also follow me and we all follow one another so a lot of us ran out of people to award.  So here I go (I'm sorry if you've already been awarded and if I awarded you with the Versatile Blogger award too and if you don't want to accept this or do it I definitely understand) and I only have 8.  


Cosmetics Aficionado
Beauty for Thought
Dear Makeup Diary
Make-me up
Makeup and Meme
Makeup by danisaddiction
NOTD
Weighing down on Beauty

So thank you guys again!  I really appreciate your support!!!

6 comments:

  1. we have a lot in common! 1, 2, 3, 6, and 9 ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award girlie! Greatly appreciated and I love your facts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soo much!! I love your facts and we again have a lot in common lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Story of a girl: isn't it funny when you read things about other people and you're like "oh my gosh, me too!" haha.
    @Meme: You're welcome!!!
    @Dani: You're welcome! It's weird, I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two much deserved awards, a really great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks! I have done this, but it is still cool to have someone mention my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete