Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hooray!!! I have 100 followers!!

Actually I have 102!!  I just want to thank you all sooo much for all of your support!  Yesterday I was talking to my dad and he said, "So you have 99 followers." and I was like, "I know!  I'm so close to 100!!" and then I checked this morning and I had 102!!  You guys are so awesome!  I hope you enjoy my blog and if there's ever anything you think I could do different or something you'd like to see, just let me know!!!  Maybe I'll do another giveaway sometime (sorry, but it probably won't be as cool as the Inglot shadows).  I just wanted to thank you all!  All of your comments mean so much more to me than you could know!

And since I don't have any pictures to post with this because I'm not sure what to post with it, I'm going to show you a couple of pictures of the beautiful hydrangea plant my parents sent my husband and I for our anniversary (mom my said she specifically picked out a plant that will have blue flowers but I have to add aluminum something to them when I water them).  So right now they're pink and I think they're gorgeous!  Maybe I'll do a look based on them sometime!








Aren't they beautiful???  If any of you want to do a look inspired by them, feel free!  I just thought they were so pretty and that people need to see them haha!

Thank you again for all of your support!!

13 comments:

  1. I love hydrangeas! We had some at our old place and they were blue and purple. They were gorgeous. Yes, I think you should do a look on them :-) Also, you deserve every follower you get. You have amazing talent and are very inspiring. I'm going to do a blog post of my makeup collection soon o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your growing blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Girl, you deserve it and the flowers are sooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congradulations girl!! You spread so fast! I love your blog, you are so creative and have a great personality that shows through onto your blog!! You should deffinatly do a look inspired by those flowers, they are gourgous!! Again CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Congrats on 102 followers!! I think you should do some more "tutorials" on how you do your looks, I really learn a lot from them! Thanks for all of the great tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!! I know i get super excited about ever new follower i get

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Blogging is hard work! (and it kinda makes me feel a little silly)

    The flowers are gorgeous, and you take really great pics of them! And now it makes me think I really need a new digital camera, my pics don't come out that crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, girl!!! I love your blog! Those flowers are super pretty, that was a nice gift...and I would love to see a look inspired by them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, You deserve it! Girl you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you guys so so much! Obviously it's because of you guys that I have so many followers!
    @Ashley Renee: I'll try to do more! I just never know what kind of looks you'd like tutorials on. If you have any specific types you'd like, let me know!!!
    @Kattatonic: me too!
    @AngieBee: yeah, my hubby bought my camera for me for my birthday a couple of years ago because I was complaining about how I couldn't get good close-up pictures of stuff, like flowers or my makeup. So what I have now is a Canon Powershot A2100 IS. I really like it. The only things it has a hard time with is shots with the flash off and action shots. But I really love it!

    I'll definitely do a pink hydrangea look! Thanks guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The flowers are so pretty! If you turn them blue, I would love to see them!

    Congrats on the growing blog! No need to thank us, though... It's all you! Your blog is very entertaining... your makeup is always flawless and your non makeup posts are fun. Keep up the good work!

    The only thing I would love to see more of is your tutorials, though I know they are probably time consuming. Your tutorials are great and who wouldn't want to mimic all of your gorgeous looks?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh those are so gorgeous and I love pink and green together- I would love that look on you b/c I seen a lot of pink lips but not eyes! You have a great blog congratulations on 100!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd like tutorials on all of your looks, because they're all amazing! :) But, I also know they probably take awhile to do...

    ReplyDelete